iOS Bitmap Style Designer Template for iPhone 6 Plus
With Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE7, we include the Bitmap Style Designer for creating your own custom styles for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac.
In the past, iOS devices came either with a 1x or 2x (Retina) resolution. The iPhone 6 Plus now has a 3x resolution. If you have XE7 Update 1 installed, the iOS 8 style has automatic 1x, 2x and 3x resolution support. The premium style pack for XE7 (available as part of the bonus offer for XE7) was also updated to include 3x style support.
If you want to create your own custom iOS style with 3x style support using Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio XE7, you can download the iOS style template with 1x, 2x and 3x resolution here. You can also start out with the default custom iOS style template in the Bitmap Style Designer (which has 1x and 2x style support) and click on Images->Add to add your own 3x graphics to the existing template, but I would recommend downloading the updated template instead.
- Download the .vsf file and save it to a location on disk.
- Open the Bitmap Style Designer. You can access the Bitmap Style Designer by launching Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio XE7 and going to Tools->Bitmap Style Designer or by browsing to C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\bin\BitmapStyleDesigner.exe
- With the Bitmap Style Designer open, select File->Open and browse to the location of the .vsf on disk.
- Expand the Images directory and export each of the three style.png files for editing in a graphics program if you want to customize the graphical elements in the style templates. After updating the graphics, set the properties of each style object before saving the style as a .style file.
- To apply the style to your application, place a TStylebook onto your form and load the .style file to it
For more info on the Bitmap Style Designer, see:
Please login first in order for you to submit comments