Get Productive with IDE Coding Tricks You Need to Know About
The Castalia integration in XE8 adds a lot of great new productivity tricks to the IDE. This is in addition to the existing refactorings and IDE shortcuts already present. All of these features work with RAD Studio, Delphi, Appmethod, FireMonkey and VCL application development, for any platform. The all work with Object Pascal, and some of the structural highlighting also works with C++.
Here are some links to more information about specific features in the DocWiki for XE8.
- Visual Features
- Controls in the Code Editor
- Non-Visual Features
- Castalia Menu
- Castalia Refactoring
- Clipboard History
- Code Analysis
- Project Statistics
- Castalia Options
- How to Use Navigation Toolbar
- How to Use Smart Symbol Search
- How to Use Prototype Synchronization
- How to Use Inline Variable Declaration
- How to Use Smart Keys
- How to Use Identifier Case Correction
- How to Use Multipaste Tool
- How to Use Castalia Refactoring Tool
Bonus: Default Keyboard Shortcuts.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments