Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: forums.embarcadero.com is UP!

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 3 months 1 week ago #14843

I agree

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 2 months 2 weeks ago #15169

Hi,

what is the ETA for the new and better forums? Please add more categories. We loved "Off topic" chat and other discussions. This new one is like a SJW would create it.

Kind regards

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 2 months 2 weeks ago #15217

Uros wrote: what is the ETA for the new and better forums?

Unknown, an ETA hasn't been announced yet.

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 2 months 2 weeks ago #15231

ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

OR

Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (Basque for "Basque Country and Freedom"), better known by the acronym ETA, was an armed Basque nationalist organization. :)

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 2 months 2 weeks ago #15238

Can someone please advise, why is this forum the replacement for the old forum? It looks like it has been built for teens and mobile platform, Hint: We don't use mobile to develop on. Hint: if we want facebook/twitter we would BE ON THOSE PLATFORMS.

Images for someones photo take up 20% of the post. Seriously useless information.

A single line reply takes up a huge amount of vertical space. I really dont want to see mine or anyone else's image of their favorite game or anime character when I am searching how to fix some EMB bug or workaround. IT IS JUST NOT IMPORTANT OR PROFESSIONAL.

Post width utilizes 1/3rd of a 2560 x 1440 display, is this too modern for this forum engine? Why design something that is bad when you can design something that is usable?

Information is buried and the categories are useless. Nowhere to discuss specific items such as mobile/ android/ FMX other than "programming"?

The old forum - poor but not this bad.

Having tools that are usable in a commercial environment is mandatory. This forum is not commercial grade.

forums.embarcadero.com is UP! 2 months 2 weeks ago #15245

read this thread
community.embarcadero.com/forum/welcome-...9541-forums-unusable

or send msg to April Anne!

Moderators: April Anne