Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Forums unusable

Forums unusable 4 months 5 days ago #14073

Extremely disappointing and, despite, the large amount of money we spend on Emb products each year, they clearly (to me) do not consider their customers' wishes or needs to be important. It is quite clear that a large number of customers prefer the NTTP NGs, so this will be a retrograde step for them. Also, no survey of customers' needs before making this decision and no public info and explanation afterwards - disgraceful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dimitris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Forums unusable 4 months 3 days ago #14095

Hi Remy,
is there any "replacement" forum we all can use while Embarcadero gets their act together?

Forums unusable 4 months 3 days ago #14096

I hope Embarcadero realizes that the contents of the old forum is a gold mine of information and that they save and publish it searchable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Didier

Forums unusable 4 months 2 days ago #14106

Goran wrote: is there any "replacement" forum we all can use while Embarcadero gets their act together?

There are 3rd party Delphi/C++Builder forums scattered around online. Google Groups, StackOverflow, AToZed, just to name a few.

Forums unusable 4 months 2 days ago #14111

So, they actually threw away the backups? The forums contained so many great tips and solutions to complicated things - and now all that invaluable work is gone? How many thousands of man hours worth were flushed?

The support I always got from the forums was one of the biggest reason why I've bought RAD Studio.

I hope Marketing get that message
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christian, Goran, Didier

Forums unusable 4 months 2 days ago #14113

Ted wrote: ...The support I always got from the forums was one of the biggest reason why I've bought RAD Studio...

Exactly!

Moderators: April Anne