TOPIC: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 6 months 3 days ago #13777

Downgrading to 9.2 Xcode and command line tools does fix the issue. Available from the developer downloads area at developer.apple.com.

This also means you'll have to downgrade your test devices too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 6 months 1 day ago #13786

Thanks Daniel, I've reverted back to xcode 9.2 but I've got SDK 11.2 in it and no option to add another. How do I go about adding it into xcode?
Thanks

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 6 months 23 hours ago #13802

Delete the SDK's you have in your Public\Embarcardero folder.

Then with xcode 9.2 and command line tools installed on your MAC, start the PA server and configure the connection for your IOS platform type. Either 32 or 64 bit etc. Test the connection, and the first time you compile, the SDK will transfer from the MAC.

I also had some trouble with my provisioning profiles. But I was able to get around these by making a basic app in Xcode. Xcode then generated a wildcard App, and the required provisioning profiles. Delphi was then able to access those profiles, visible in the Tools, Options, Provisioning section.

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 4 months 1 week ago #14279

Dear Ian,

how to downgrade the testdevices ?
There is usually no option to set up a special version, is there any good tutorial ?

Rolf

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 4 months 1 week ago #14280

Found https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44450673/framework-not-found-iosurface-for-architecture-arm64this
Woukld it be possible simple to add such missing file from the older XCode package ?

[DCC Error] E2597 ld: file not found: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework 4 months 2 days ago #14402

same problem here with file /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/SystemConfiguration

Is there another solution (other than downgrading) ?

Moderators: April Anne