• Page:

TOPIC: Installation Fails due to No Delphi License

Installation Fails due to No Delphi License 6 months 4 days ago #13782

I have gone through the complete uninstall steps, but I still cannot proceed.
Thanks,
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Installation Fails due to No Delphi License 6 months 2 days ago #13793

Ok, I'm sorry but I have no other ideas... Maybe by contacting your sales representative?

Regards,
Grégory.

Installation Fails due to No Delphi License 5 months 2 weeks ago #13880

I was in contact with Embarcadero support in because of this issue. The reply was as follows:

As for this kind of error, this can be due to a RAD Studio that you once have on your machine and when you did the uninstall, it still picking up some components from RAD Studio. Below are the options you can do to address such issue:

1) make sure to remove slip files present in C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\XX.0\License (XX can be 18 or 19). Then try to relaunch your product.

2) If you are still getting the same notification, uninstall Delphi then perform the instruction in the manual uninstall for 10.2 Tokyo: community.embarcadero.com/article/16501-...elphi-c-builder-10-2 . Also, manually delete the slip files in C:\programdata\embarcadero folder. Then reregister your license.

Please also note that Starter Edition products are supported differently from the other Embarcadero products. Support for these free licenses is limited to the Community Forum and Embarcadero online documentation, including Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Here are links to the Community Forums and online resources for the Starter Edition products

Installation Fails due to No Delphi License 5 months 3 days ago #14022

I had problems too. Run the license manager and make sure the license for the CURRENTLY ACTIVE license is the ONLY license installed. If you have an older inactive license installed it will cause problems.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\19.0\bin\LicenseManager.exe

• Page:
Moderators: April Anne