Rio T-Shirt Competition
To celebrate the upcoming release of 10.3 Rio, we are pleased to announce a T-Shirt Design competition. Show us your design skills with your best “Rio” and “Carnival” themed t-shirt designs to celebrate everything that is fantastic about our favorite development tools!
Submit your design and the community will vote on the designs. Embarcadero will select a design from the most popular designs and make a t-shirt out of it. The most popular designers will receive a shirt along with a few randomly selected voters.
- Give both C++Builder & Delphi equal billing
- Be tasteful
- Do not use third parties trademarks or copyrights unless you have the proper license from the owner
- Keep a list of any third party graphics, fonts, etc. you use so we can verify they are properly licensed if your design is selected
- Be creative and create your own original graphics
- Include at least the Embarcadero circle e logo
- You can always find our official logos on our website.
- Rules and requirements subject to change
Community may vote on all submitted designs. Embarcadero will select a design from the top 10 submissions to use on a shirt. Embarcadero reserves the right to edit selected design before creating shirt.
- One of the top 10 designs (as selected by Embarcadero) will be immortalized on an official Embarcadero T-Shirt
- Top 10 designers will receive a free t-shirt
- 10 randomly selected voters will receive a free t-shirt
Rules and requirements subject to change.
Participants with highest rating
Page 1 of 4