Free Webinar: C++ Boot Camp

Posted by on in Programming

Learn the fundamentals of C++ development with C++Builder using the cross platform enabled FMX framework in just one week. 

Register now to join industry experts for 5 awesome packed online sessions starting 8th August, and claim your very own C++Builder license that you can keep after the course. 

Speakers include

Jim McKeeth  

David Millington

C++ Product Manager

Embarcadero Technologies

Jim McKeeth

Lead Developer Evangelist & Engineer

Embarcadero Technologies

David Intersimone

Chief Developer Evangelist

Embarcadero Technologies

Eli M.   Patrick Scheller    C++

Eli M.

Developer and Entrepreneur

FMXExpress.com

Patrick Scheller

Moderator of C++ G+ Community

Software engineer and Project manager

Bruneau Babet

Senior C++ compiler engineer

Embarcadero  

Daily Agenda

For the YouTube playlist: Head Here.

About
Gold User, No rank,
C++ Product Manager, looking after C++Builder as well as the IDE.

Comments

• MassimoM
    MassimoM Friday, 28 October 2016

In the c++ builder I still have a problem: On sourcecode, if I want reach the body of a function I right click on it but I found the definition in .h code, not the body in .cpp file. How I can do that?
    Thanks!

• David Millington
    David Millington Friday, 28 October 2016

Hi Massimo - right now we have only find declaration, not find implementation. That would be useful! One tip that might help is that once you're in a header, you can press Ctrl+F6 to toggle to the .cpp and search for the method there.

• MassimoM
    MassimoM Saturday, 29 October 2016

Thanks David. I hope that this feature will be add in the next version. My impression is that all the efforts are for Delphy :-)
    I'm using c++ for almost 18 years..

• David Millington
    David Millington Monday, 31 October 2016

We have a lot of plans for C++ - you can look forward to many new things.

• jari A13163
    jari A13163 Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Sorry the A.... Some settings?
    But?
    Why C++Builder 10.1 Berlin Starter and Delphi 10.1 Berlin Starter can't 'be alive' together?

First i activated C++ starter, but not install. Too busy. I got a Instal Key. Then i activited Delphi starter. I got a Key and download the files, install and it's works! Good.

Later install C++ version. Giving Keys. It asks install Delpihi? Continue.

No C++, only Delhi!

What gone wrong?

Sincerely

Jari A...

• David Millington
    David Millington Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Hi Jari. Both Starters are meant to work by themselves - the pair of Delphi & C++Builder is RAD Studio, and there is no RAD Studio Starter (use the trial to evaluate using both.) However, you can install both side by side by following these instructions: http://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/install-delphi-and-c-builder-starter-side-by-side

• Israel D13656
    Israel D13656 Monday, 8 August 2016

Great start! Congratulatios! I missed the 1st part of the vídeo, I will want the recording too.

• David Millington
    David Millington Monday, 8 August 2016

Thanks! We'll put the replay up on Youtube soon - keep an eye on this blog post, which will be updated with today's talk: http://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/c-boot-camp-monday-august-8-2016-building-your-first-application-with-c-builder

• Jeffery K13843
    Jeffery K13843 Sunday, 7 August 2016

Hi David, I missed the DAY 1 webminar today due to my incompetent in understanding time zone differences. Is there a recording for DAY 1 webminar ?
    Thanks and have a nice day!
    Jeffery

• David Millington

Hi Jeffery - no problem, the first day is today, Mon 8th! You can still catch the first session in about three hours and it's repeated five hours after that. However, if you miss all the sessions we will have replays available on Youtube sometime in the next couple of weeks.

• Marcelo P13461
    Marcelo P13461 Friday, 5 August 2016

Here in BRAZIL and the link to get C++ ends up taking you to Code-Partners and not embarcadero. I see nothing of that page to get a free copy of C++. Help required please.
    When I try to enter the https://www.embarcadero.com/app-development-tools-store/cbuilder link, I am redirected to the page https://www.embarcadero.com/br/how-to-buy.

• David Millington
    David Millington Friday, 5 August 2016

Hi Marcelo - please see the other comments below. If you email me at david dot millington @embarcadero.com we can generate a license key for you.

• João N15445
    João N15445 Monday, 29 August 2016

Good Morning.
    I know that the event is over, but I would like to learn C++ and lost the opportunity again to use the IDE Embarcadero. It would be possible to send me the license yet?
    Thank you very much!

• Marcelo P13461
    Marcelo P13461 Monday, 8 August 2016

Good Morning.
    If possible please generate a license for me!

Thank you very much

• Marcelo P13461
    Marcelo P13461 Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Good Morning.
    I have sent you an email, what should I do now?

thank you so much

• David Millington
    David Millington Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Hi Marcelo - I can't see any email from 'Marcelo' in my inbox. Could you try again please?

• David Millington

Hi Marcelo - I'd be happy to. Please email me at david dot millington @embarcadero.com.

• Carlos Solla
    Carlos Solla Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Here in BRAZIL and the link to get C++ ends up taking you to Code-Partners and not embarcadero. I see nothing of that page to get a free copy of C++. Help required please.
    When I try to enter the https://www.embarcadero.com/app-development-tools-store/cbuilder link, I am redirected to the page https://www.embarcadero.com/br/how-to-buy.

• David Millington
    David Millington Friday, 5 August 2016

Hi Carlos - please see the other comments below. If you email me at david dot millington @embarcadero.com we can generate a license key for you.

• Gary F7800
    Gary F7800 Tuesday, 2 August 2016

In Australia the link to get C++ ends up taking you to Code-Partners and not embarcadero. I see nothing of that page to get a free copy of C++. Help required please.

• Please login first in order for you to submit comments

Check out more tips and tricks in this development video: