What's new in Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE7
RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder XE7 are available today!
Get the must-have upgrade of the award winning, multi-device development solution for connected apps on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, gadgets and wearables. PLUS! Keep building, evolving, and extending your Windows applications using the updated VCL!
- Extend existing Windows Applications: Embrace the expanding world of devices including phones, tablets, gadgets, wearables and more, all within a single IDE!
- Deliver Highly Connected Apps: Easily connect with enterprise data, cloud services, devices, sensors, gadgets…and more!
- NEW FireUI Multi-Device Designer: Build user interfaces once for multiple device form factors and OSs with native fidelity, capabilities, and uniqueness
- NEW Parallel Programming Library: Easily integrated for super-charged performance of your VCL and FireMonkey applications
- NEW Bluetooth App Tethering: Extend existing Windows applications with tethered mobile apps using WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- NEW Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS): A turnkey REST based Mobile Enterprise Application Platform (MEAP) middleware stack that provides custom API hosting and service deployment, including data and SQL database access, and analytics for mobile, desktop and web application clients
- Easily connect with popular cloud services with REST as well as BaaS providers for push notifications, authentication, storage and more!
- And much more…
To see more about what's new in Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE7, check out the docwiki what's new page at http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE7/en/What%27s_New_in_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE7
These and many other innovations delivered in RAD Studio XE7 will result in you and your team building high performance, connected apps up to 20x faster!
How to get XE7
Contact Sales | Buy Online | Buy from Reseller | Try RAD Studio XE7
First Look Webinar : RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder XE7
See what’s new for VCL/Windows and FireMonkey multi-device development in RAD Studio and get ready to take your app development to the next level.
Thursday, September 4, 2014
6AM San Francisco / 9AM New York / 2PM London / 3PM Milan
11AM San Francisco / 2PM New York / 7PM London / 8PM Milan
5PM San Francisco / 5-Sep 9AM Tokyo / 5-Sep 10AM Sydney
Join Embarcadero’s John Thomas and Marco Cantu for this exclusive First Look webinar
Register now at http://forms.embarcadero.com/RADXE7FirstLookWebinar
Please login first in order for you to submit comments