Resource links used in my Windows and Mac development webinars today...
At the end of today's "Using your C++ and Delphi programming skills to create Macintosh Applications" webinars I listed a collection of resource links. Here the links from the webinar presentation. Stay tuned to the webinar registration page for information about the on-demand replay that should appear sometime next week.
- RAD in Action series of white papers, webinars and videos - http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-in-action
- CodeRage 6 Replays containing lots of XE2 application development tips and tricks - http://www.embarcadero.com/coderage/sessions
- 24 hours of Delphi Replays - http://cc.embarcadero.com/Author/3934
- Embarcadero videos are also available on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/EmbarcaderoTechNet/
- Embarcadero information and links appear on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/embarcaderotech
- Embarcadero is active on Twitter - http://twitter.com/EmbarcaderoTech
- RAD Studio Resource Center contains tons of links to useful Windows, Mac, Web and Mobile application development articles and videos – http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/resource-center
- RAD Studio XE2 samples on SourceForge contains most of the samples and demos used in our webinars and also included in our products - https://radstudiodemos.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/radstudiodemos/branches/RadStudio_XE2/
- Embarcadero Developer Community contains articles, links to webinar replays and examples – http://edn.embarcadero.com
- Embarcadero Blogs contain posts by many of our employees with information and examples to help in your application development success – http://blogs.embarcadero.com/. Especially check out Anders Ohlsson's blog posts about Delphi and FireMonkey development for iOS - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/ao/category/ios and math and wave visualization using FireMonkey - http://blogs.embarcadero.com/ao/category/firemonkey
- Embarcadero DocWiki contains all of online help, examples and links to additional development tutorials and information - http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/
- Cross Platform RAD Studio XE2 DocWiki contains specific information about building Windows and Mac applications - http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/Cross-Platform_Applications_Index
- Apple – Your First Mac App - contains a tutorial that takes you though using XCode to build your first Mac GUI application. Following the steps and then watching how quickly and easily you can build applications with FireMonkey with no (or few lines) of code, you'll want to use XE2 for your Mac and Windows development using one code base - https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/General/Conceptual/Mac101/Articles/00_Introduction.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010611
- iOS Human Interface Guidelines web site will help guide you how to build Delphi and FireMonkey iOS applications that will be accepted into Apple's AppStore - http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/Introduction/Introduction.html
Thank you to all of the developers who spent their time with me at the 6am, 11am and 5pm webinars. Let me know if I can do anything additional to help you use our XE2 releases to create great looking Macintosh applications.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments
- Page :