Intel announcements and keynote at CES 2015...
Intel Demos a Button-Size Wearable Computer
- Intel Curie module - http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/wearables/wearable-soc.html
- Intel Curie module fact sheet - http://download.intel.com/newsroom/kits/ces/2015/pdfs/Intel_CURIE_Module_Factsheet.pdf
Curie's key features
- A low-power, 32-bit Intel® Quark™ SE SoC
- 384kB Flash memory, 80kB SRAM
- A low-power integrated DSP sensor hub with a proprietary pattern matching accelerator
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- 6-axis combo sensor with accelerometer and gyroscope
- Battery charging circuitry (PMIC)
Intel introduces Compute Stick with Atom quad-core CPU
Watch the Intel CES 2015 keynote with Intel CEO Brian Krzanich
I can't wait to get my hands on one and see how I can use RAD Studio XE7's support for BluetoothLE and App Tethering via Bluetooth to create some fun demos this year.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments