C++ Compilers that ship with C++Builder 10.3 Rio
Embarcadero has RTM'd RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder 10.3 Rio (version 20.0) today. You can read the press release here. Included in the release are several C++ compilers.
Here are the command line version details for each compiler.
C++Builder 10.3 Rio (20.0) C++ Compilers
- BCC32 - the classic 32-bit windows compiler
- BCC32C - Clang-enhanced compiler with a command line flag compatible only with BCC32 (the classic compiler)
- BCC32X - command line flag compatible with other C++ Clang-enhanced compilers: BCC64, BCCIOSARM, BCCIOSARM64, and BCCAARM.
- BCC64.EXE - C++ 64-bit Windows Compiler
- BCCAARM.EXE - C++ 32-bit Compiler for Android
- BCCIOSARM.EXE - C++ 32-bit Compiler for the 32-bit iOS Device
- BCCIOSARM64.EXE - C++ Compiler for the 64-bit iOS Device
- BCCOSX.EXE - C++ 32-bit Compiler for macOS
C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\bin>dir bcc*.exe
Directory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\bin
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 1,597,816 bcc32.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 33,755,000 bcc32c.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 33,422,336 bcc32x.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 17,664,888 bcc64.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 17,664,888 bccaarm.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 17,664,888 bcciosarm.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 17,664,888 bcciosarm64.exe
11/18/2018 03:55 PM 1,623,416 bccosx.exe
Notes about the updated C++ Clang / LLVM 5.0.2 based 32-bit Windows compiler
Clang 5 and later implement all the features of the ISO C++ 2017 standard.
C++ Support in Clang - https://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html
C++17 implementation status - https://clang.llvm.org/cxx_status.html#cxx17
Note: the other Clang enhanced compilers are based on Clang / LLVM 3.3 and support the feature complete ISO C++ 11 standard - http://releases.llvm.org/3.3/tools/clang/docs/ReleaseNotes.html
RAD Studio Roadmap August 2018
If you are wondering about C++ compilers for Android 64 bit, Linux and other platforms, you should read the recent RAD Studio Roadmap article published in August 2018.
Please login first in order for you to submit comments
- Page :