CodeRage XII - Nov 7th - 9th - Call for Papers!
It is time for your favorite online developer conference: CodeRage. This year for CodeRage XII we are adding more platforms, more technology, and more learning. Join us for 3 full days November 7th through 9th.
Now is the time to submit your sessions for CodeRage XII. Show off what you've been working on. Share best practices. Explore new platforms. And share your knowledge, skills, and excitement with the community!
- Windows 10
- RAD Technologies:
- RAD Server
- REST Clients
- Enterprise Connectors
- Best Practices:
- Unit Testing
- Writing SOLID Code
- Dependency Injection
- Clean Code
- Exception Handling
- Patterns and Practices
- Tools and Tips
- Delphi / Object Pascal
- HTML / CSS
- Emerging Technologies:
- Working in the Cloud
- REST Services
- Artificial Intelligence / Neural Networks / Deep Learning
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Single Board Computers (SBC)
- Embedded systems
- Industry Trends and More:
- Software as a Service
- Working with Audio and Video
- Business Side of Software
- Technical Partners
- Component Libraries
- Latest Open Source
- MVP Projects
- Cool Apps
- Case Studies
We are continuing to evolve the format again this year. We will still have our standard session: 30-45 minutes with 10-15 minute Q&A (hour total tops). You can submit a double session in two parts, or twice as long for a really deep dive (100 minutes with a 20 minute Q&A). This year if you want to submit a shorter session without Q&A we will make space for that too. You can do lightning talks at 15 minutes, quick ideas in 10 minutes, or create a short clip for your favorite development tool, feature, component library, etc. And if "video" isn't your thing, then you can just submit non-video content like sides, code samples, or a paper.
- Standard session: 45 + 15 minutes Q&A
- Double Session: 100 + 20 minutes Q&A
- Lightning Talk: 10 minutes, no Q&A
- Quick Idea: 5 minutes, no Q&A
- Clip or Custom: any length, no Q&A
- Non-video content: code, library, slides, paper, etc.
All videos should ideally be 1920x1080 with audio, in English, but we can work with you if any of that is an issue. We just want to make sure your video looks and sounds great. Speakers can also upload papers, slides and source code to make it easy for attendees to follow along and get the most out of the sessions.
- Call for Papers: Extended to Oct 27th for C++
- Updated descriptions due: Oct 22nd
- Session materials due: Nov 3rd
- CodeRage XII: Nov 7th to 8th
- Premium Subscription Content: Nov 9th
Please login first in order for you to submit comments