"5 Top Reasons to Move to RAD Studio 10 Seattle" webinar, March 9th, 11am CEST. Register Now!
It is only two days after the 21 anniversary of Delphi and it continues to be the best tool and language for building Windows, Mac, mobile and IoT connected apps!
There are lots of developers upgrading to RAD Studio 10 "Seattle" and I thought it would be cool to share some of the key reasons to make this move!
On March 9th, 11am CEST, I'm going to present "5 Top Reasons to Move to RAD Studio 10 Seattle" demo oriented, one hour webinar to review some of the key reasons developers are upgrading to RAD Studio 10 "Seattle" including:
- Windows 10 support with 5 brand new VCL Windows 10 controls, access to new WinRT APIs with notifications and shared contracts,
- Re-architected IDE has now double the memory, so you can build and debug super large projects and enjoy over 20 new IDE productivity features,
- Improved multi-device development with new styles support, more mobile native controls, enhanced list view and new support for building Android Services,
- FireDAC high-performance, easy-to-use enterprise database connectivity with the new support for working with MongoDB, one of the most popular no-sql databases,
- Parallel programming library, new HTTP native client, cloud, DataSnap and tons of quality and stability improvements for your day-to-day programmer work!
There is no reason to wait! REGISTER for the webinar NOW! https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9055254882582073089
Please login first in order for you to submit comments