Featured Articles

Featured Blogs

RAD Server Solution Series: [Healthcare] Nurses Station
I am kicking off a RAD Server solution focused blog series that highlights great use cases for RAD Server across different industries. This week's post highlights a nurses station solution designed for a healthcare deployment. RAD Server is a turn-key application foundation for rapidly building and deploying services based applications. RAD Server enables developers to quickly build new applicati...
New Enterprise Connectors for Delphi and C++Builder - Join the Beta
We’re excited to announce our partnership with CData to offer 80+ Enterprise Connectors.   The result of a year-long collaboration effort with CData, Enterprise Connectors leverages Embarcadero’s RAD Studio FireDAC technology to remove the complexity in connecting to multiple data sources, and make CData's adapters easily accessible to Delphi and C++ developers. We will soon be kicking o...
Update Subscription Benefits
A while back we switched to bundling Update Subscription with purchases. I believe this really important as it makes it easier for product management to focus on quality and smaller updates with new features, instead of needing to hold off for bigger releases. Interestingly features are why people upgrade, but quality is more important. Tokyo had a huge number of quality improvements, yet I s...
Scale and Save with RAD Server
We have received many questions from customers lately related to RAD Server licensing options and pricing. RAD Server provides many benefits. Developers can rapidly build and deploy services based applications, and achieve significant cost savings. Best of all, unlike other options, RAD Server fees do not increase as you scale usage. Features, such as multi-tenancy support, added in 10.2 further...

Latest Articles

Written by Hitoshi Fujii on Monday, 19 June 2017
delphi

22DelphiWindowsmacOSiOSAndroidLinuxDelphiDelphiDelphiC++BuilderRAD StudioDelphi2StarterDelphi Starter EditionDelphiDelphi1,000 USStarter EditionWin32Starter Editionhttps://www.embarcadero.com/jp/free-tools RAD Studio30Delphi / RAD Studio30https://www.embarcadero.com/jp/products/rad-studio Delphi3RAD StudioC++BuilderProfessionalRAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioDocWikiHow ToDelphi / C++Builder / RAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioSourceForgeXEDelphiWindows 10Delphi Starter / C++Builder StarterWebWindowsWin32Win64Delphi / C++Builder Windows 10 Desktop Bridge App Windows Store RAD Studio / Delphi / C++Builder (Delphi / C++Builder iOSDelphi/C++BuilderiOSAppleDeveloperProgramAndroid Delphi...

Read more...
Written by Hitoshi Fujii on Wednesday, 7 June 2017
34-2

342017728811) DelphiC++TIPSIoTDelphi/C++Builder6025,000japan.info@embarcadero.com34 20176162) 5TIPSjapan.info@embarcadero.com34 PC HDMI 20177 RAD Studio RAD Studio

Read more...
Written by Steve A416 on Thursday, 1 June 2017
installing-interbase-2017-and-xe7-64-bit-on-windows-10-creators-update

Customers have reported that it is not possible to install the 64 bit version of InterBase on the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 1703). When you get to the screen that allows you to choose between 32 bit and 64 bit, it is greyed outA workaround is to perform a silent install, which is described in the documentation athttp://docwiki.embarcadero.com/InterBase/2017/en/Installation,_Registration,_and_Licensing_Information#Using_the_Wise_Installer_to_Embed_InterBase. A...

Read more...
Written by Jim McKeeth on Friday, 26 May 2017
april-cool-app-winner-visuino

I still remember the first time I saw Visuino in action. It was 2 years ago during our Delphi 20th Birthday Party when Boian Mitov unveiled this new project he was building with Delphi. It was really impressive. At the time he wasn't sure what the price would be for it, but looking at the level of utility I expected...

Read more...

Latest Blogs

Interbase 2017 インストール[JAPAN]
Interbase 2017 の Developer Editionは、無料で試す事が可能です。   [Interbase 2017 ダウンロード]   https://downloads.embarcadero.com/free/interbase?lang=jp 上記URLからダウンロードできます。 InterBase_2017_JP.zipがダウンロードされますので解凍します。     [Interbase 2017 インストール]   install_windows.exeを起動します。 上のような画面が出るので、Interbase 2017 32bit版 もしくはInterbase 2017 64bit版どちらかをチェック ADOドライバ ODBCドライバを選択し[インス...
RAD Studio 10.2 Patch for Android Released
As Sarina already mentioned in the community site, last week Embarcadero released a second patch for Delphi and C++Builder 10.2 Tokyo. The first patch was focused on tool chain issues, while this new one addresses several issues for Android platform support. Namely, some of the fixes relate with the platform changes in editing (causing problems when using the backspace key) while other addr...
URLエンコード TURLEncoding[JAPAN]
System.NetEncoding.TURLEncoding C++BuilderでURL エンコード 形式でデータをエンコードおよびデコードするメソッドを提供 TURLEncoding は、スペース(プラス記号 + として)と、次の予約された URL エンコード文字のみをサポートします ;:&=+,/?%#[]。 TURLEncoding は、プラス記号(スペースとして)と、どんなパーセント エンコード文字(%2A や %41 など)のデコードもサポートします。 例 //Encode('A0*''()@$! ;:&=+,/?%#[]"') は、'A0*''()@$!+%3B%3A%26%3D%2B%2C%2F%3F%25%23%5B%5D%22' //を返します。 //Decode('%41...
ResponseDataSetAdapter
Use TRESTDataSetAdapter with arbitrary JSON
One basic question I get asked is how can I convert arbitrary JSON into some kind of data structure such that I can extract useful data? One solution is to use the TRESTDataSetAdapter with arbitrary JSON. The TRESTDataSetAdapter and TClientDataSet components convert the JSON representation into a dataset. The TRESTDataSetAdapter has many nice functionali...