Featured Articles

Featured Blogs

RAD Server Solution Series: [Healthcare] Nurses Station
I am kicking off a RAD Server solution focused blog series that highlights great use cases for RAD Server across different industries. This week's post highlights a nurses station solution designed for a healthcare deployment. RAD Server is a turn-key application foundation for rapidly building and deploying services based applications. RAD Server enables developers to quickly build new applicati...
New Enterprise Connectors for Delphi and C++Builder - Join the Beta
We’re excited to announce our partnership with CData to offer 80+ Enterprise Connectors.   The result of a year-long collaboration effort with CData, Enterprise Connectors leverages Embarcadero’s RAD Studio FireDAC technology to remove the complexity in connecting to multiple data sources, and make CData's adapters easily accessible to Delphi and C++ developers. We will soon be kicking o...
Update Subscription Benefits
A while back we switched to bundling Update Subscription with purchases. I believe this really important as it makes it easier for product management to focus on quality and smaller updates with new features, instead of needing to hold off for bigger releases. Interestingly features are why people upgrade, but quality is more important. Tokyo had a huge number of quality improvements, yet I s...
Scale and Save with RAD Server
We have received many questions from customers lately related to RAD Server licensing options and pricing. RAD Server provides many benefits. Developers can rapidly build and deploy services based applications, and achieve significant cost savings. Best of all, unlike other options, RAD Server fees do not increase as you scale usage. Features, such as multi-tenancy support, added in 10.2 further...

Latest Articles

Written by Hitoshi Fujii on Monday, 19 June 2017
delphi

22DelphiWindowsmacOSiOSAndroidLinuxDelphiDelphiDelphiC++BuilderRAD StudioDelphi2StarterDelphi Starter EditionDelphiDelphi1,000 USStarter EditionWin32Starter Editionhttps://www.embarcadero.com/jp/free-tools RAD Studio30Delphi / RAD Studio30https://www.embarcadero.com/jp/products/rad-studio Delphi3RAD StudioC++BuilderProfessionalRAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioDocWikiHow ToDelphi / C++Builder / RAD StudioDelphi / RAD StudioSourceForgeXEDelphiWindows 10Delphi Starter / C++Builder StarterWebWindowsWin32Win64Delphi / C++Builder Windows 10 Desktop Bridge App Windows Store RAD Studio / Delphi / C++Builder (Delphi / C++Builder iOSDelphi/C++BuilderiOSAppleDeveloperProgramAndroid Delphi...

Read more...
Written by Hitoshi Fujii on Wednesday, 7 June 2017
34-2

342017728811) DelphiC++TIPSIoTDelphi/C++Builder6025,000japan.info@embarcadero.com34 20176162) 5TIPSjapan.info@embarcadero.com34 PC HDMI 20177 RAD Studio RAD Studio

Read more...
Written by Steve A416 on Thursday, 1 June 2017
installing-interbase-2017-and-xe7-64-bit-on-windows-10-creators-update

Customers have reported that it is not possible to install the 64 bit version of InterBase on the Windows 10 Creators Update (build 1703). When you get to the screen that allows you to choose between 32 bit and 64 bit, it is greyed outA workaround is to perform a silent install, which is described in the documentation athttp://docwiki.embarcadero.com/InterBase/2017/en/Installation,_Registration,_and_Licensing_Information#Using_the_Wise_Installer_to_Embed_InterBase. A...

Read more...
Written by Jim McKeeth on Friday, 26 May 2017
april-cool-app-winner-visuino

I still remember the first time I saw Visuino in action. It was 2 years ago during our Delphi 20th Birthday Party when Boian Mitov unveiled this new project he was building with Delphi. It was really impressive. At the time he wasn't sure what the price would be for it, but looking at the level of utility I expected...

Read more...

Latest Blogs

The Enterprise Connector Beta has started

Following up on my recent blog post, I am excited to announce that the Enterprise Connector Beta has now started.

Starting today, Update Subscription customers can join the beta and download beta builds for 70+ Enterprise Connectors via the GetIt Package Manager for RAD Studio 10.2. 

Interbase フィールドレコードの自動インクリメント[JAPAN]
Interbase 2017で テーブルフィールドの自動インクリメント 下記の様なテーブルがあったとして create_table.sql -- #t1 テーブル作成 create table t1( num_ int not null, name_ varchar(50) not null, primary key(num_) ); t1テーブル field名 型 null / PK num_ int not null (PK) name_ varchar(50) not null trigger作成 新しくtriggerとgeneratorを作成、triggerにはt1テーブルを割り当てます。 create_generator_trigger.sql...
cw26-oracle-infrastructure-integrated.png
Oracle Integration Cloud Solutions
Oracle Integration Cloud Solutions, a comprehensive suite of integration services that enable users to quickly integrate on-premises and cloud applications. The Oracle Integration Cloud Solutions portfolio provides a range of integration services developed for specific users that help simplify and accelerate integration of cloud and on-premises applications. With its simple, intuitive applicatio...
When writing template in template
It is possible to write template in template.In that case, you can pass the "geho_<std :: vector>" class template directly to the template. namespace my_ { template <class T1, typename T2> struct hoge_{}; template< template<typename, typename> class T, typename T1, typename T2> struct geho_ { T<T1, T2> t_; }; }; ...